5/22/09

ASIAN MARKET!

I was so excited the other day for going to Phoenix for my interview at immigration for my permanent residence. The interview went well it didn't take too long except I had to go see a doctor to get more vaccine, since I didn't complete my shots in Philippines because I thought I can run away from the needles and unfortunately I had to take 3 shots at a time the other day! Until now my arms are still tender and sore. Whatta life!
 
But its all over now I'm just glad its all done!
While I was at the doctor's clinic I was so impatient couldn't wait to go to the asain market. I bought so many ingredients that are not available in the local stores and I couldn't wait to cook in my own kitchen again. I was so happy on our way back home despite of my achy arms! I can't wait to go back there again..

No comments:

Post a Comment