5/22/09

pictures frOm oUr mOtOrCycLe tRip staRteD iN mONtAnA tO AZ.










































We just had so much fun with this trip... Last month Jordan and I flew back to Missoula, MT to moved out our stuff from the storage. It wasn't hard moving stuff because we had somebody to do it from a professional company movers and the government paid everything for our move and our other expenses such as lodging and foods everyday. 
It was very sad leaving Missoula, my friends makes it very hard for me to leave and so the other things I liked about Missoula. I miss going to shopping mall with my friends, too! hmmp!

We rode on our motorcycle back to AZ and took us a week to get here part of it we had a rest day with my parents in law in Durango, CO it was fun. 

We started our motorcycle trip in Missoula on saturday and stop that night in Salmon, ID and the next day we stopped spent a night with my brother in law in Victor, ID. Both days are very cold and with rain on and off. 
Go on, monday it wasn't bad except the strong wind going through Wyoming and spent a night in Vernal, UT it was a long day in the bike. In Vernal the weather starts better the whole way of our trip. We didn't find a nice restaurant the foods are just OK, the town wasn't a bad size I probably would choose to live there than Safford as I can remember.

The next day we stopped for a night in Nurita, CO, the scenery on our way there was beautiful, both of us never been there so we didn't know what the town looks like. I was disappointed when we got there the town was very small and only have one small restaurant a bar grill right next to the highway. The next morning we left without breakfast coz the hotel we stayed in don't serve breakfast and we didn't wanna go to the restaurant so we got on the bike and ride find somewhere to eat.
 We rode through Grand Junction a nice place to stop for lunch, and so we stopped when I took off my helmet and put it on the seat it dropped on the ground accidentally and broke, I couldn't ride with my broken helmet so we had to find a motorcycle store to get me a new helmet, was nice since I wanted to get a girly helmet before I broke my old one. Guess what color I get?! Sure its black and pink...
And we finally got to Durango to meet my parents in law. The next day, thursday our day off from riding we took the train to Silverton, my first time in the train ever. It was a lot of fun scenery was gorgeous, it was 4 hours in the train each way when we got to the town it was already past noon and  only had 2 hours for lunch and to wander around the small tourist town and headed back to Durango. 
Had dinner in the famous restaurant around downtown Durango lots of tourist says it has the best foods in the town so we tried, it was a busy night, the foods are good.
 
Yeah... the next day was sad saying good bye to my mother in law she is such a sweet lady, like me!...
And yeah that's all, we headed back here in AZ that day feeling sad and wanted to go back to Missoula. I still have a hard time until now accepting the truth that I have no friends in this strange place. Just reminiscent the summer days with my friends in Missoula makes me wanna cry but I know I will be fine soon. I feel good thinking about us leaving here in a few years and to move somewhere nicer and live there for long time. I know its a long ways to count but it will come! 








No comments:

Post a Comment