6/2/09

Good Restaurant in Safford????

MANOR HOUSE RESTAURANT

AT OLNEY HOUSE BED AND BREAKFAST





The Manor House is probably the nice and decent looking restaurant in Safford, we have been there twice
and wasn't satisfied with the foods and quite expensive too.  There are lots of Mexican restaurant around here but am not that crazy with their foods. There are three chinese restaurant also, the other one is called Safford style, it was just OK, if you don't want to be disappoint yourself don't go there. The other two are not bad I could eat there than the other restaurants here. I wouldn't suggest going to the fast foods here, I've heard around from my friends that besides unhealthy its filthy, too.
So if you want a decent dinner, I'm inviting  you to come in to our kitchen sure you will find a luscious, mouthwatering foods there!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment