6/2/09

GOOD WEEK



LOVE OF MY LIFE ALSO MAKULIT'S OF MY LIFE


THE LOVELY MOTHER AND DAUGHTER





 This month has been a good start of my days and hopefully it'll continue throughout the rest of days.  Yesterday good news are over flowing for me.  And today I almost meet a filipina at the store but, she went home early this morning, I talked to the cashier and give her my phone number to give to her filipina friend.  I am so excited for all of this. And mY birthday is Coming! 
I got a letter from immigration yesterday, saying that I was approved for my permanent residence and they will sending me my GREEN CARD in 3 weeks. 
I am wondering why it called green card, we'll find out when I get it from the mail! 
It will be my second biggest birthday present this month, oh, what a relief!

There will be a possibility I'd go back to Philippines to visit Sheena and work on her paperwork. I am excited! 












No comments:

Post a Comment